Once you have decided to sell, contact Black & White Conveyancing to arrange preparation of a Contract for the sale of your property.
- Whilst this is under way, we recommend you decide on the Real Estate Agent you wish to use to sell your property or start your own preparations for advertising the property. You may wish to set up your own virtual tour and advertise on the net.
- Once the Agent is holding the Contract for marketing, you should discuss the best way of presenting your home or investment property with your agent.
- When the agent finds a buyer a price is negotiated, the Purchaser pays a deposit to indicate that he wishes to proceed. This can either be with or without a cooling-off period.
- Following exchange of Contracts, we arrange for any loan to be discharged or transferred on settlement.
- Before long, it is time to move. We remind you of some of the issues, which are easy to overlook to minimise the stress of this whole process.
- On the day of settlement you will need to be organised & packed ready to leave your current residence. Whilst you are preparing to relocate we will ensure your settlement proceeds and your instructions are carried out.