If you are ready to purchase a property, we recommend the following actions before you sign a Contract:
- Arrange to consult a Mortgage broker to ascertain the amount of borrowing capacity you have and obtain pre-approval;
- Research the areas you wish to buy in and the estimated cost of property in the area. Visit local Real Estate Agents and decide on a property;
- Contact Black & White Conveyancing to preview the Contract and provide advice on the conditions, terms or covenants which may affect the property you wish to purchase. You will then be in a position to decide whether to proceed with a cooling-off purchase or unconditional exchange.
- The Deposit is paid, Contracts signed and you are then either in a cooling-off period or a binding Contract.
- We then consult your Lender and provide them with details of the property to be offered as security for the loan. We send out rate enquiries and requisitions on title and evaluate the replies. We keep you advised of the process, advise you of the stamp duty payable and estimated date for settlement.
At Black & White we are with you, from beginning to end to ensure your matter is completed without fuss. We pride ourselves on our service to our customers.